GreenPower. The Future of Transportation.
GreenPower Motor Company is a zero emissions electric bus manufacturer that offers a full suite of medium and heavy-duty transit vehicles. GreenPower was founded in 2010 with the purpose of bringing the most compelling zero emissions products to the industry. Their "start from scratch" approach allows them to develop a clean sheet design ensuring a safe, durable, and most importantly, reliable form of zero emissions transit vehicles. GreenPower designs, builds, and supports electric vehicles that not only meet the operational demands of our customers, but do so with unmatched efficiency.
- Model: EV Star
- The first purpose-built, zero-emission minibus in its class
- Multi-functional, 25' Min-eBus capable of a range up to 150 miles
- Can be deployed for transit, executive shuttle, paratransit, vanpool, and many other operations
- Models: Synapse 72 School Bus | Synapse Shuttle Bus
- North America’s first purpose-built, all-electric school bus
- The only all-electric, Type-D school bus on the market
- High-floor platform, clean-sheet design and monocoque body
- Models: EV250 | EV300 | EV350 | EV400 | EV550
- Electric-powered transit buses deploying electric drive and battery technologies
- Lightweight chassis and low floor body
- Buses based on a flexible clean sheet design
- Utilizes a custom battery management system and a proprietary Flex Power system for the drive motors