T Goshen, IN, May, 14, 2012 - For 2011, and the sixth year in a row, Ford has announced that Starcraft Bus is the top volume pool account for shuttle buses. For six consecutive years, Starcraft bus has purchased and sold more Ford E350/E450 bus chassis than any other bus manufacturer in the United States. The reason for Starcraft's ongoing success has been the continued diversification of its product line and a higher demand for shuttle buses based on the economic recovery taking place throughout the United States. Starcraft Bus continues to be North America's largest shuttle bus company six years running.
David Wright, President of Starcraft Bus, says, "We are proud to receive this award from Ford for the sixth year in a row and believe this is a reflection of the high quality product that we deliver utilizing the Ford chassis. We continue to raise the bar in quality, safety and customer satisfaction and are proud to partner with Ford and their tough, time-tested, E-Series chassis. Our customers have come to expect the high quality and reliability that a Ford chassis delivers. We look forward to our ongoing partnership with Ford as we move forward into the next decade."
As a leading Starcraft Bus dealership, Creative Bus Sales will continue to help Starcraft Bus sell their diversified shuttle buses product line. This January 2012 Creative Bus Sales was awarded by Starcraft Bus for assisting in completing 25,000 buses.
Starcraft Bus' commercial product line includes the following:
- Starquest - the perfect solution for those in the market for a highly-maneuverable, low-profile shuttle bus
- Starlite - a great option for those in the market for a smaller shuttle bus or an alternative to a raised-roof van
- Allstar - value-packed performance and durability in a performance-tested shuttle bus
- Ultrastar - distinctive styling and luxurious features for a variety of uses
- XLT - designed to provide maximum space and comfort at an affordable price
- Xpress - simple and spacious alternative to a 15-passenger van at a nearly unbeatable price
- Allstar XL - Starcraft's newest mid-size shuttle bus built on International's UC chassis)
ABOUT STARCRAFT BUS - a division of Forest River, Inc. who is owned by Berkshire Hathaway, is one of the most respected and financially secure companies in the industry. Starcraft Bus, located in Goshen, Indiana, is North America's largest shuttle bus manufacturer. Known for its commitment to quality and affordable transportation, Starcraft Bus services many markets including hotels, churches, retirement centers, tour operators and all aspects of public and private transportation. Starcraft Bus proudly builds on Ford, GM and International chassis and is ADA compliant, QVM certified, ISO certified and Altoona-tested.
ABOUT CREATIVE BUS SALES - is the largest commercial bus dealership in the country, offering products from 18 of the largest commercial and school bus manufacturers. CBS has multiple locations throughout the United States with one of the largest inventory of CNG converted buses and vans. All CNG and Propane conversions strictly adhere to NFPA 52 standards and Title 13.
Creative Bus Sales