June 19, 2013 - Creative Bus Sales congratulates its strategic partner Starcraft Bus for being awarded the top volume pool account in the bus category for the seventh year in a row. During 2012, Creative ordered more than 800 Starcraft commercial and school buses combined with the most popular commercial models in the industry being the Ford E350, E450, F550, and F650. Starcraft Bus credits their success with having the best dealer network in the industry and an increased demand during the economic recovery.
The President of Starcraft Bus, David Wright says, “We continue to raise the bar in quality, safety and customer satisfaction and are proud to partner with Ford and their tough, time-tested, E-Series and F-Series chassis.”
Creative Bus Sales offers the following commercial products:
- Xpress – a simple and spacious alternative to a 15-passenger van at a nearly unbeatable price
- MVP – offers the most capacity available on a Ford cutaway
- Starquest – the perfect solution for those in the market for a highly-maneuverable, low-profile shuttle bus
- Starlite – a great option for those in the market for a smaller shuttle bus or an alternative to a raised-roof van
- Ultrastar – distinctive styling and luxurious features for a variety of uses
- Allstar – value-packed performance and durability in a performance-tested shuttle bus
- Allstar XL Ford F550 Chassis – a variety of seating and storage options in this gas or diesel engine bus
- Allstar XL International UC Chassis – a mid-size shuttle with features that beats the competition hands-down
- Allstar XL International TC Chassis – when the safety of your customers matter most, this bus delivers
- XLT International TC Chassis – generous space and comfort in Starcraft’s largest people mover
Creative Bus Sales is the nation’s largest bus dealership, offering products from 21 of the top commercial and school bus manufacturers. With an expansive inventory including CNG, Propane & Hybrid buses, Creative can solve any transportation need. We also provide in-house financing, service, and parts sales.
- See more at: http://www.creativebussales.com/bus-news/bus-news-144008.php#sthash.oTZQVuD9.dpuf